College Entrance Exam
(Football Player Version)
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
Pick 3 to Answer
1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the Ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law, and social conditions – OR – give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to:
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (check only one)
5. Metric Conversion: How many feet in 0.0 meters ?
6. How many Commandments was Moses given ? (approximately)
7. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5 ?
8. What are people in America’s far north called?
9. Spell – Bush, Carter and Clinton
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(b) A Seven-Eleven
(d) The sky
12. Can you explain Einstein’s Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for ?
14.The Star-Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Explain Le Chanteliers Principle of Dynamic Equibrium – OR spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement of a three-story building located ?
17. Which part of America produces the most oranges ?
(a) New York
18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have ?
19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for ?
20. The U.C.B. tradition for efficiency began when (approximately) ?
(c) Still Waiting